Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 2009!

It's 2009. Time again for those pesky resolutions that we never seem to keep. I was actually thinking about this a few days ago, which usually never happens to me. Anyway, here's what I came up with:
1. Stop living in the past
I know this is a... let's put it... vague resolution, but anyone who knows me well will probably encourage me to keep this one. I don't need to forget my amazing 2008, just stop talking about it so much. I've decided to move on with my life. To achieve this goal will be quite difficult, I know that for a fact. I need to do this so I can once again start living and enjoying myself instead of wanting to hide from what I have grown to be. I'm not really sure how i will accomplish this, but know that when I put my mind into something, giving up is not an option 
2. Study hard 
This is pretty self explanatory--it's junior year. I have to buckle down, turn off Facebook, turn off the music and the cell phone, and concentrate. These next few months will be hard, but I know if I can do those few things, it will better myself in the long run.

Happy New Year, Happy Resolutions, Happy Life
=]

2 comments:

Liz said...

Great resolutions. Good luck with them!

Anonymous said...

lol don't kill me but #1.. PIOS.
ily :)